*** NOTE: Avast Antivirus software may cause problems accessing your email without issuing a warning or error. If you are using Avast and are having trouble connecting to email, please either temporarily disable it or uninstall. ***
2. Click on Account Settings, and then again on Account Settings
3. Click on New…
4. Click on Manual setup, and Next.
5. Click on POP or IMAP and Next.
6. Type in your name, email address, choose IMAP (unless you know you want POP), type in mail.privategarden.org for both servers, your email address as your user name, and your password. Then click More Settings
7. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
9. Click on the Advanced Tab and make sure the type of encrypted connection is TLS.
You should be all set up, so please enjoy your Garden experience.