To meter a connection using Windows 8:
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Settings)
2. then tap Change PC settings at the bottom right.
3. If you need to click Network (sometimes it will bring you there automatically)
4. If you need to click Connections (unless it brought you there automatically)
5. Tap or click the connection you want to change, and
6. Turn Set as a metered connection on or off by clicking on it.
7. Now close or exit out of the window after confirming that the connection is metered.
You should now go back to the Setup overview and continue your installation.