This page under development
Our preference is for you to currently be using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer to view this page (if you are running Edge that comes with Windows 10, skip step 2). (If you are using Firefox, please follow these instructions to download Chrome.)
1. Click here to download the Chrome browser
2. When prompted to save or run, click on Save.
3. When the download is complete, click on Run
4. Windows will ask to allow changes to your computer, click Yes.
5. Chrome will install itself and put an icon on the desktop. Close out of your current browser and go to desktop and double click on Chrome icon.
5. Chrome will ask to be set as your default browser, click Next.
6. Click Chrome to use it to open http links.
7. You have now successfully installed Chrome. But it will be easier if you make one more change. Click on the three bars at the right of the top menu to open the main menu.
8. Click on Settings
9. Click on Set Pages under On Startup
10. Type “privategarden.org” in the box and click OK
For the rest of the instructions, please use the Chrome browser by going back to the overview page at http://privategarden.org/setup or directly to the next step, installing and setting up Thunderbird.